Course in handling flammable products
- Datum: –16.00
- Plats: Rudbeck laboratory Gösta Hultqvist room
- Arrangör: Uppsala University
- Kontaktperson: Annie Engström
Invitation to a course about the handling of flammable products
Welcome to a course about the handling of flammable products. You will learn more about the risks when handling flammable products and how you can prevent accidents and incidents from happening. We’ll also talk about how to act if accidents happens! The course is important for all who are working in a laboratory where flammable products are handled, and even more important if you are a director or deputy director for the handling. Please, spread the invitation to all your colleagues in your laboratories!
Content of the course
· Flammable products - what is it?
· Handling in the laboratory
· Preventative work and crisis preparedness
Theory are varied with discussions, exercises and real-life examples.
- Rudbeck room Gösta Hultqvist Thursday 18 October 13.00-16.00.
- Klick on this link to go to MazeMap and find the room http://bit.ly/2whlKgT
- Register via this Kurt-link http://doit.medfarm.uu.se/kurt12334 Note! The registration will be closed the 10:th of October
Coffe and tea will be served.