IOB internal pages
Welcome to the information page for you who are employed at the Department for Organismal Biology. Here we gather internal information about our operation and post common documents. You will find more information and documents at the IOB space on Medarbetarportalen.
These pages are still under contruction. Information may therefore be missing. More information is available at Medarbetarportalen.
Information for people at the department
- Sick leave - read more about what to do when you get sick.
- Primula Web - this online system is used for personnel matters such as vacation applications, sick leave, change of address, salary statements etc.
- Working hours - for information about public holidays, how many hours off before a "red day" (public holiday) etc. See the tab “Red-letter days…”
- Notification of representation - If you want reimbursement for e.g. paying for external guests at a restaurant there are rules at Uppsala University for "entertainment" we need to follow .
- Information, check lists, course schedule booking, calendars, pedagogic development etc. for both teachers and course assistants.
- Course staff planner
- Ask the directors of studies: Lage Cerenius
- Edit your Uppsala university profile page. Why and how?
- Claim authoship for your articles in DIVA - the library article database