GDPR and document managament
Our processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation. It states that there must be a clear purpose and it must be necessary, lawful and protected.
GDPR contact person at IOB is Karin Lundberg.
- Inform Karin if you process personal data.
- Only collect personal data if there is a clear and specific purpose.
- Store the data on University (campus) servers. Do not store and transport personal data on memory sticks, hard drives and laptops.
- Handle personal data on paper with care.
- Minimize personal data in e-mails.
More information on GDPR:
More information on procedures for managing emails: