Read the interviews with some of our scientists
- Cecilia Berg is investigating how frogs are affected by environmental toxins.
- Carina Schlebusch is investigating the origins of humans in Africa using genetics.
- Fabien Burki is investigating the diversity of unicellular organisms.
- Annelie Carlsbecker is investigating the information exchange in plants.
- Sophie Sanchez is fleshing out the origins of our muscles
- Magnus Lidén explores the plant diversity around the world
- Stefan Hallgren studies how environmental toxins affect early brain development.
- Stina Weststrand reveals relationships millions of years old in spikemoss
- Mattias Jakobsson – climbing the human family tree