Symbolae Botanicae Upsalienses
Symbolae Botanicae Upsalienses:
- Is an international journal of botany in the broad sense, including mycology, phycology etc.,
- Is covering fields like systematics, plant geography, phylogeny, botanical history etc.
- We invite monographs, floras, symposium volumes and other thematic volumes.
- Print cost funding are available (sometimes extra funding is needed)
- We have a well established broad distribution net.
Spribille, T. & al. (2014) Molecular systematics of the wood-inhabiting lichen-forming genus Xylographa [SBU 37:1]
Eriksson, O (2014) Checklist of the non-lichenized ascomycetes of Sweden [SBU 36:2]
Savic, S. & L. Tibell (2012) Polyblastia in Northern Europe and the adjacent Arctic [SBU 36:1]
For purchase of previous volumes (some are available free of charge):
Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
751 20 Uppsala